Well you know that we are having a very very busy summer when I am only on the last-day-of-school blog photos! Whew...summer is nearly over and soon I will be upolading the first-day-of-school blog photos for Dylan.
Anyways...back to the blog. Dylan's class held a talent show on the last day of school. Almost all the children participated in creative ways. There was joke telling, poem recital, art demonstrations, Irish dancing, guitar playing, comic book demos etc..
For the outdoor talent, Dylan demonstrated soccer moves.
Later, he and the Dragon Club performed their "Mission Impossible" dance choreography. I don't have any photos of this as I was the audio technician for the performance (operated the Ipod and special effects). Overall it was a interesting experience to see the children performing comfortably in front of an audience.
Elise performing Irish Dance
Reed playing the electric bass
No comments:
Post a Comment