Monday, November 10, 2008

Hallowe'en

Hallowe'en night was the usual bustling time in our neighbourhood. I had purchased 400 pieces of candy and by the end of the evening I was scavanging from Dylan's loot to service the steady stream of children at our door.
We started the evening with a Hallowe'en party after school for 5 of Dylan's friends.



We played the old classics of Tangled Web...

and wrap the mummy.....


Dylan was dressed as Darth Maul from Star Wars after daddy carefully applied the makeup..

Daddy, himself, thought of a last-minute costume with the help of our toilet seat and a little scotch tape...Can you guess it?

Hint: The Canadian Dollar going down the toilet!

Our neighbours were able to display the latest addition to the family...Jack (1 month)

I loved this costume by our neighbour Pearce. It is Michael Phelps and his 8 gold medals.

I served eyeballs to our neighbours (shooter glasses filled with green jello and a lichee with a piece of red licorice for the pupil). Ohhhhhhhhh scary!

No comments: